Ruminating again

The road seems little too shaky
Have i become a bit more picky?
The journey is really getting long
With undue worries in my mind along

I am only walking ahead
Still wanting to feel great
Every damn thing makes me fret
I cried, i screamed & i prayed
None did help me
Just got me realise one thing
I am letting it all happen, its just me

Wearing a faux smile
Single step seem a thousand mile
Seep in for a while
Worries than stretch to river nile
How long could that be?
Thats gon' b forever for me.

There seems no end
So i decided to befriend
It does weighs on my mind
But " worries" and me will be together till the end
Its there when i smile
Its still there when i laugh
Its there when i live
Its there when i am in pain

With summer memories are fading
Gusts carrying away the shrunken leaves
Birds seem to be chasing away the cold winter
water waves in ocean will be frozen still
And here i am ruminating for one last time. (Every time i say dat 😛)

Rumination: this is what makes me appear off my trolley, infact in my mind i go crazy like shit thinking about things that doesnt concerns me at all yet i find myself meddling with my head. I wont say i worry a lot, like a lot. I do worry about things going to happen in my life,  about my career, about the coming winter and about many things like all the people out there do and i guess thats for a good so no reason to worry about why you "worry". The problem is i ruminate a lot, thinking repeatedly about every thing that happened, a minute ago, few days back and even in the very old childhood days (memories does affect me), good or bad and both leaves me entangled to a bad feeling. I dont know how but my mistakes just highlights itself in my mind and keeps on buzzing in my head *shit i did that* even when its a very very small mistake. and thats why "rumunation"  is such a bad thing i say. I remind myself thys days *cows chew back what has already been swallowed, not humans"& you are a human,  be as human as possible..

Comments

Popular Posts