Hey! Life Listen, i hate good by...


This is really not fair
Lets just make one thing clear
Are you on my side?
Stop torturing me day and night
smiling faces..
You are a journey people say
Would i enjoy you one day?
You screw me up
i don't run a Sadness club
You made me cry
Why cant you let me fly?
You mistakenly brings in me, joy
But i think that's a decoy
You shine with the rays of sun
 That's when you become fun
 My tears are your fault
 Skip the boring halt
 keep going, keep shinin
People i love, things i care
 Don't keep me away, don't you dare!

 yaad ati hein jab
Rula deti hein tab
Dost milte tou hein yahan
Sacche dost jahan
humara dil wahan
ruksadi se hein khafa hum
Yeh Dete humein sirf ghum
Khushiyo ka jaise mausam hi chala gya
Abb najane zindagi mein ayegi kya naya
Alvida hum na kahenge
Dil se kehte hein phir milenge
Ro ke bhi khud ko behlalenge
Hasiyo mein ansu chupa lenge
Par bhul na payenge
Ayyy dosto hamesha yaad ayenge
###
I really hate this.. saying good by.....this kind of pricks me and it pains real bad. 



Comments

Popular Posts