LOVE RAIN....

IT RAINED AGAIN...

I walked in the rain
from the start till the end 
people are like locked in somewhere
tell me is this fair?
hiding from the rain
what you think will gain?
the empty road ahead of me
alone i am , still feeling glee
the gust of wind forcing the withered leaves to fall
tiny creatures on the ground, corner to corner they crawl
soft music tuned in my ear
the pattering sound of rain i can still hear
to a long distance i see no one
i smiled at myself thinking perhaps i am the lucky one
hiding from the rain
don't you think is unfair
i walked from start till the end
scanning around rejoicing the sight
the world turned grey but i feel bright
the drizzle turned into huge pouring water
being in the moment my heart flutters
no pretense in the way i feel
the rain has got its own skill
evokes a feeling of joy in you
joy of which you didnt had a clue
i walked in the rain to and fro
the lightning from above makes me glow
i blinked a drop of rain from my lashes
it fell down like a hidden tear of buried pain
makes me feel free when i walk in rain
with the true comrades i've ever had
being with the nature is always great
engulfed in the moment
the rain i've always loved
It rained again......

Comments

Popular Posts