HOLDING ME BACK FROM MOVING AHEAD......

The only opportunity that i see for me
why do i still want to flee
tried hard enough to push my nerves
but always ended up walking away in huffs.

That moment when i want to speak
something inside of me plays a trick
can feel the vibrations inside in my vocal folds
why isnt it unable to emanate the sound out of my mouth.

I believed nothing could fluster me
things would go in life as how i wish
feeling daunted now by my wrong ideas
left me wincing at my own notions.

That moment when i want to step ahead
but finds myself standing at the same platform
my mind started chasing the way ahead of me
but why m i not being able to follow the same

That moment when i want to achieve something
there just by my side still unable to achieve
i feel my nerves wishing for the destiny
why m i still wandering like a goof in this realm of ignorance

#DEADREAMER

Comments

Popular Posts