CROWD OF FAKE PEOPLE AROUND

took birth as a baby girl
didnt knew life would be dull
smiled with the rest world
for me everything is as precious as gold

grew up got lots of friends
each of whom taugh me a lifes new trends
knew how to win my naive heart
unaware i was, at the end it'd hurt

cognates pretend they care
true friends are so rare
if i owe my life to someone
my parents are the only one

understand every gesture of them
all they want is just a fame
intrude and hurt others emotion
no one bothers about others life complication

think its me only who feel horrible
you being there makes me feel adorable
i cant imagine my life without you
dear parents from you i gt all life's clue

why do they feign an expression
just because they want to make an impression
grasp only what is needed in life
faking nice wont make you please

always regretted the follies of my past
mistakes i have done is still vast
best thing i have ever learned
to conceal whats their in your heart
to stifle back the tears from verge
to smile when it kills inside

DEADREAMER

Comments

Popular Posts