RAIN

Rain Rain Rain
wash my pain
suddenly on earth you fall
you don't need any call

wonderful beginning of the day
early in the morning I want to play
play a game that's fair
where I would do nothing and just stare

where did you come from
take me there and together we will roam
you fall from sky above so high
don't you get hurt when you strike the ground so dry

don't stop, keep on falling
the moment I would keep recalling
getting drench when you fall down
I feel like I have found a crown

some smile, some cry
some hide, some fly
oh do you even realise
with you a new hope arise

fear arise when clouds get dark
makes me amaze when it throe a spark
the next moment first drop falls on earth
makes every one laugh and smile

mountains shed off their sorrows with you
sky showers it love through you
air gives you a company to earth
dry earth hugs you tight when you arrive

you have got al true comrades
one that never expects you to repay
your unrequited love makes me fall for you
Rain Rain Rain wash my pain

DEADREAMER

Comments

Popular Posts