MYSTIC SMILE ON MY FACE

I was walking alone in the lawn
no single hurdle was there not even a stone
I took a glance at the top of hill
next second I found myself there as per my will

my heart jumped with a feeling of ecstasy
overwhelmed with the miracle that just happened
I wished myself to be amidst the fairies
so amazed I was because I was in heaven

A fairy came to me and smiled
I ws froze and I rested for a while
I took a step back and thought to myself
what if its not happening for real
can I calm down my heart
once if something breaks it
can I than make it alive again and fit

I took a time and than  opened my eyes
shocked I was with the view I had
beautiful shinning things were gone
pretty little things were gone
I was left alone with the memories of my own
I felt drop of tears trickling down my cheeks

I looked around for a helping hand to held
there wasn't any shoulder to lean and weep
I wiped out my tears by myself
the one above helped me lift my hand and flushed my fears

Amazed with what has just happened
I pinched myself and it hurt me
all the things I was seeing with my eyes closed
I realise it was just a nightmare

DEADREAMER

Comments

Popular Posts