HEART YELLING OUT

Sun shines for the world
it lighten the view physical world
I wish and I really do
if the rays of sun could light up the mentality
the mentality of creatures dwelling on my earth
I would draw the very ounce rays
send it to those who needs it
not just to help themselves
but to wipe out their cruel thoughts

O LORD! my only lord
your child is begging for an answer
answer to the question that arises in  the mind of all girls
why is it only the girls only
who needs to be extra cautious
even to lead a normal life?
why cant we live our life the way we want?
why is it hard for girls only to walk alone?
even when we are amidst the crowd
we are force to feel alone

GOD! you viewed every creatures as equal
but why don't they understand?
the creatures on my earth
when something happens to a girl
they blame no one but the victim
culprits are not viewed as wrong
rather we are warned to be self secure
are we born just to suffer?
is it that our life ends here?
LORD! please let a miracle happen
let the people understand
girls have got equal rights to live their life the way they want...

DEADREAMER..

Comments

Popular Posts