2017 lets bid goodbie

Ok!!!
So that was it.,,....2017 at the verge of it's end.. I am sad inside because i am not good with farewell. I am happy also because every new beginning comes with new experiences, I don't know how the new experiences are going to be but I shall embrace each with an open heart because I know this point of time will come again, I will sit back and ruminate the ( would be gone) moments just like I am doing now...

A lot happened in the past 11 months of 2017 just as it does in everybody else's life.. I smiled at times, I cried at others and I was alone and midst the ones that warms my heart, I broke and i stood again, I dreamt and I woke again, so all in all what happens in life happened the way it was supposed to...
I came across some new faces which didn't just remain a new face in my memory but became a part of my life, I lost some who were a part of my life leaving me in tears, I travelled (not far) and made "journey" memories, I danced and spoke on small occasions which brings me joy (ultimate), and while doing all this I graduated (Msc) and I almost got depressed (I know right?) People party after graduating but for me it was different....I felt a halt in my life, like now I am nothing, I do nothing and just sit back, what am I now?....but I got over it too, and I realized these are phases of life that we go through and come out a better version of ourself...... They all pass at the right time and things fall into places like they say...
At the end of the year I got yet another happy dose and I am thankful for the universe for now and for always...
No matter how much I preach myself of not thinking the wrongs and having nightmares, I end up doing them exactly but I know I come out of those when the right time comes..
It gets difficult for me to sugarcoat words just so the next person feels close, if sometimes I'd have to do, I feel bad....I am sorry if ever I had done so to anyone..
My mood swings a lot and that's the problem. That's why I have just a few people who I can rely on for life... I don't have too many a friend's to call when in my times but the few that I have stay close to my heart... . I want to thank the true people who's got my back always, for being the listening wall they were (not asking back if I didn't want to tell and just listening), for lifting off the dark clouds over my heart when life was hard on me, for trusting me and for appreciating me (even when I think I don't really deserve)...you all keep me lively when I don't feel so...
Hmm and for the ones who were nice to me but we don't share a bond, more thanks to you all because that kinda gesture I feel is always more genuine...
For the pillar of my life, my family, I don't know what would my life be like if not for you all... My one and only wish for life, to not let my parents be upset because of me ever......
Hmmmmmm and I am flipping through the pages of gone days...

P.S- I am posting it late but I had written it in my dairy back in 2017 (year ago )......

Comments

Popular Posts