AIN'T JUST WORDS

Miles to go before i sleep to death😊
perhaps i'd been over analyzing things happening in my life but everything starts making sense now. Sometimes in the middle of laughing and enjoying, a memory would pop up and in my mind i'd fly off to a different world. While sometimes a smile without any reason on my face would leave me hunting for an excuse. regardless of which path we take to our destination, when we reach there, shouldn't we be celebrating ? Cos life is beautiful even if its painful.
Tears of yesterday could become the power that makes you stronger today
 Tears of yesterday could become the ray that will lead you ahead tomorrow
 stifling back your tears doesn't make you strong
stifling back your tears doesn't soothe your heart 
let it wash your weaknesses off
let it bring the smile on your face
cry when you need to, cry when you wish to
cry when you are sad, cry when you feel bad
life isn't necessarily about smiling all the time
neither is it about crying most of the the time
because life is beautiful even if its painful.

Heading towards a destination would calm my mind, while standing at a platform not knowing if i take a next step where would it lead me to, stress me out. With the best company ever i want to fly, with the best company ever i want to rise , with the best company ever i want to dance and with the best company ever i want to live.
 Words! the best company i could have in my life........
PS;-  few things we learn from an experience. 

Comments

Popular Posts