Goodbie again

Even the weather seems to be saying *you belong here*.I cant comprehend anythin except for the stomach ache that i get due to anxiety.. Thoughts are screaming, heart crying, lips feigning a smile and eyes browsing around as if i've lost something very dear to me.
what makes sense for me is "nothing" because my senses are not working. All i could see ahead of me is a journey with packs of memories. 2 more hours for me to leave and than i will be gone from here, to other world i belong(partially). Yea right we dont belong anywhere. We are just a roaming soul in thys world and would be gone forever one day. So i shoulnt be feeling sad about leaving Delhi today, you would say that to me woulnt you? I am not really saying  i dont want to leave Delhi, it just the bulky heart that speaks and the messy head that aches. My thoughts never take a break and thats what irritates me the most sometimes. Having enjoyed the pastfew days without a break has become d reason that weighs my mind and heart today. *Thodi zyada masti ho gyi thi* tou its getting lil hard to come back to *chikpo* again,doston se dur. I just realize i dont have much time for my exam and that added to my tension. weather here is getting awesome which is why i feel like staying back. Life keeps surprising me, i keep surprising life and in the middle we both mess with each other and i end up feeling sad.
Good bie delhi.. see you again soon...

Comments

Popular Posts