ACCIDENT PRONE ME

Let me have a good laugh before writting anything.
Thats me again, ahaan stupid me again. I am suppose to be back in banaras today and getting ready for my class but here i am, groggy and rolling in my bed collecting all my energy to wake up. You might think if i am suppose to be back in banaras than what the heck am i doing in Delhi, right? I missed my train last night. Well that sounds too lame to be a reason to spend more time in delhi and i aint intending to do something of this sort. Because i need to get back to banaras the soonest although my heart gets upset on leaving. The train was scheduled to leave at 6:55 and it moved exact at 6:55, aint you surprised? I was and i still think how come?just as i i entered the platform i could see the train leaving from some distance, not too far. Very quickly i checked my watch and it was 6:59. It kind of appeared funny to me also and i said i should note this down in my diary no matter how stupid i may sound. The situation we were in reminds me of a scene from hindi movies like dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge and jab we met where kajol and kareena run on platform to catch the train , the only difference being thea heroes were there to extend a hand from inside of train and drag them in and we had one coolie bhaiya standing next to us with our bag, saying * chala gya train*.our eyes still following the train until the view disappeared in some far off distance. What else could we have done? We rushed to the enquiry counter, current reservation counter and did all that we could but ended up dismayed only. I wasn't feeling too good also or else i wouldnt have done anything but would have found a way to leave yesterday only..

Comments

Popular Posts