WHERE IS THE SHOOTING STAR?

Its dark up in the sky
i am scared but i won't cry
something seems to be missing up their
but you know i still want to stare
where has the light gone?
leaving behind the dark crown
darkness seems to outweigh the light
i feel like its an never ending night
i am only staring up just like a goon
i think all i want is to see the moon
part inside of me always says
Yes!there is  a silver lining to the night
with the hope everything seems right
if i see a shooting star
i have a wish to wish on it
where is the shooting star?
do i still wait for it to turn on?
i fear i am frail to wait longer
the hopes in me is turning brittle
if this hope in me crumbles
my world would turn upside down
don't let my hope perish
where is the shooting star?
a single spark would do for me
to make a way out because its terribly dark
a single spark would do for me
i would take the spark as a hope of light
the pains and pains doesnt sees if its dark
makes a way to reach the soul
the scar then never leaves the soul
new hopes could only haul the pain out
just as a new light could dispel the darkness
where is the shooting star?
do i still wait for it turn on?
and when i'd see the shooting star
the child inside of me would be born again
i would jump high, cross my fingers
and i have a wish to wish when the shooting star comes..



Comments

Popular Posts