NEW HOPES AND NEW DREAMS.......

burried all the gone terrible memorie
all became just a compiled stories
with the lessons i've got from my follies
i am trying to get my life polished

tensions swarmed my mind
worries would never be kind
stones and thorns came my way
my world turned all grey
failed and than got upset
tripped and than i cried
slapped by my fate and than i broke down

life sometimes become hard and dark though
but i realise it shines even brighter
hope and faith in me never perished 
thus every moment of my life i cherished

with new hope and new aspiration
with the wonderful support of my life
with the unflinching memories of life
with the new wishes to acquire happiness
with the new dream of world ahead
with the new desire to fly high
holding the hands of good lucks 
i started the old journey of new year
here i m traveling the ways ahead of me....

 DEADREAMER

Comments

Popular Posts