PARENTS(MY WORLD)

Short of words in your praise
my life shines because of your grace
I truly owe you my life
you are the reason if I am still alive

you struggled like nobody else
you gave me more than I deserve
I love you to my life
I need you till I die

without you I am nothing
I cant stand the distance for long
Amalay and Abalay you are the one and only
please don't make me feel lonely

if dawn of my life has come
you are the sun that makes me feel warm
I want you to be moon in  the dark
let your child live for you and spark

when I stumbled while walking
I found you there to guide
when I stammered while speaking
I found you there to correct
when I fainted while staring at the world
I found you there to clear the view
you raised ,me with great solicitude
I have no words to express my gratitude
your concerned and tensed face fill with tears
when I used to be out of your sight for a while
its still very clear in my memory
I am sorry my dear parents
if I have ever hurt you
I promise I will lnever let you down

DEADREAMER

 

Comments

Popular Posts